ADLER SPEED coilovers are designed and developed for all motoring enthusiasts wanting excellent handling without sacrificing comfort.
This suspension system features 32 levels of damping force adjustability and full length adjustment to meet every driver’s handling desires. Pillow ball mounts and adjustable camber plates are included for front and rear on most kits to increase steering response, while aluminium upper mounts with hardened rubber bushings are used on some applications for noise reduction.
This suspension system is ideal for daily driving and occasional track use.
Please Note: Not fit Wagon / Air suspension / M5
2.Spring rates: Front: 8 kg/mm / Rear: 6 kg/mm
3. 32 levels of damping force adjustability. A wide range of dampening adjustments can be made to provide a variety of responses to different road conditions and to tune the ride feel.
4. Full ride height adjustability with separate spring preload.
5. Germany FUCHS damper oil.
6. Japan NOK oil seal.
7. Pillow Ball Mount with a spherical bearing.
8. High strenght SAE9254 steel Cold-bent springs.
9. Hard anoside aluminum alloy lower bracket can match all design of brake line&ABS line holder,easy for installing.
10. Cylinder body are treated with special surface coating to ensure excelent anti-rust and durablility.It has passed ASTMB117 standard salt spray fog test-300 hours.
This set of coilovers doesn't come with installation instructions for as you may know, these are after market suspension parts. We highly recommend professional installation ONLY.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.