- Faster throttle response and quicker acceleration
- Additional horsepower to the wheels (reduced parasitic losses)
- Smoother, faster shifting
- Easier braking, better slowing (due to reduced rotational mass)
- Reduced clutch wear and improved efficiency (from better heat dissipation)
- Cost savings and longevity (replaceable friction plate = infinitely re-buildable design)
- Potential for increased fuel economy (if you can keep your foot off the gas)
- Quality and reliability
Lighter Weight - [40% - 60% LIGHTER THAN STOCK]
- Delivers faster throttle response
- Frees up additional horsepower, adds performance at the wheels
- Reduces wear and stress on engine rotating assembly
- Increased fuel economy (if you can keep your foot out of it)
FASTENERS - MILITARY SPEC
Miitary grade earospace fasteners featuring mechanical, self-locking nuts with built in washers for reliability and strength. Friction plate hardware aids in pulling excess heat away from the clutch face to increase longetivity and performance. All hardware locations are engineered for optimal clamp load and function.
REPLACEABLE FRICTION PLATE - 1050 STEEL / HEAT TREATED
Constructed of incredibly strong 1050 steel, all plates are milled to meet our high specifications and are pickled and oiled to deliver superior longetivity and disc engagement. With these replaceable plates there is no need to resurface or replace the entire flywheel when changing or replacing the clutch; saving both time and money.
STEPPED DOWELS - STEEL
Once the pressure plate is installed these dowels become locked in place and cannot come out. First in the industry to implement the use of stepped dowels. (On most applications)
BODY - 6061 T6 ALUMINUM OR 2024 T3 ALUMINUM
Tolerances CNC-machined to +/-.001
- 6061 T6 (most applications) has an ultimate tensile strength of at least 42,000 psi and a yield strength of atleast 35,000 psi with great heat transfer capability.
- 2024 T3 (select applications) delivers optimum performance in low profile designs with maximum resitance to loss of tensile strength due to extreme heat.
RING GEAR - 1050 STEEL / HEAT TREATED
Heat treated and Rockwell hardened for durability. Optimized tooth profile for smooth, consistent starter engagement. The steel rign gears are heated then pressed onto our lightweight aluminum flywheel body and redundantly secured with grade 8 button screws for added strength.
Note: no welded tabs as welding to the ring gear can super heat it and make it brittle.
BUTTON SCREWS - GRADE 8
Increased security helps redundantly fasten the ring gear to the fly-wheel in addition to our engineered, interference press fit.
High temperature/High Viscosity
Included with hardware kits where required.
Loctite is a registered trademark of the Loctite Corporation
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.